Top 11 Ways to Make Cats Happy!
Posted October 28, 2011 by Christina
Today is the last day of Cat Week—I know, I know … I’m sad too. But what better way to end the week than by giving you the best ways to make your cats purrfectly happy?
- Don’t declaw.
- Don’t dissect them!
- Keep them inside.
- Keep fresh water in their bowl!
- Take them to the vet.
- Scoop their litter twice a day.
- Play with them.
- Get a scratching post.
- Make a comfortable spot by the window.
Oh, and be sure to give them belly rubs and scratches behind the ear so that they can exercise their purr boxes. 😀
Now that you’ve got the info, you can get started right meow! (I had to.)
Happy Cat Week!
Tags: Companion Animals
- Comments (6)
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Shocking Excuses People Make for Abandoning Their Animals
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!