Top 5 Ways to Help Animals With Your Mom This Mother's Day!
Want to show your mom some ♥ this Mother’s Day and help animals at the same time? Well, you’re in luck because peta2 is here to give you the top five ways that you can make it happen! Check it out:
- Volunteer at your local animal shelter! Spread the love and head to your local shelter with your mom this weekend and spend some time giving much needed TLC to kitties and pups! You can also check out a local animal sanctuary if you’re lucky enough to live near one.
- Cook your mom a vegan meal. Grab that apron and impress your momma by whipping up a delish vegan dish!
- Buy her vegan chocolates. Chocolate is a mom’s best friend, right? Pick up a box of vegan chocolates for yours to nom this weekend! I grabbed my mom a box of PETA’s spring vegan chocolates this year, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be reaching “favorite child” status as soon as she opens them.
- Head to the dog park. Have a pup in your life? Take a trip to your local dog park and get in some quality chill time with your mum while your dog has some playtime with his or her canine pals.
- Go shopping! Show your mom just how easy it is to find cruelty-free fashion and cosmetics at the mall! Check out our cruelty-free fashion blog series and our cruelty-free shopping guide for tips on which stores to hit up first.
So no matter what you do with your mom this weekend, remember that all moms deserve to spend time with their babies this Mother’s Day (and every day)!
What are you doing with your mom this Mother’s Day?