Two Sexy Vegetarians and Jay Leno
Posted December 22, 2006 by Rachelle Owen
Check out “souper” sexy Kristen Bell on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno—watch the clip and you’ll see what I’m talking about. While all of you on peta2 were busy voting for Natalie Portman like a billion times, the folks over at PETA.org were clicking on Kristen Bell’s button, making the Veronica Mars hottie PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian for 2006. She’s just delightful as we discovered when she chatted with us earlier this year. She always, always, always looks great, it’s sickening. I want to go shopping in her closet. Also nominated was Jay’s other guest funnyman Kevin Nealon, but he lost to Prince and isn’t at all bitter.
- WATCH: NFL Star Braves Freezing Cold to Help Dogs
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 9 Reasons to ♥ Bob Barker
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- The Vamps' James McVey Teams Up With Rescued Cats to Save Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!