Don't Call it a Comeback—Unless It's One of These!
Posted April 17, 2013 by peta2 staff
Whether it’s while on the bus or at your job, eventually you are going to run into someone who has just learned of your newfound veganism and wants to give you, well, some sh*t. Odds are they haven’t fully learned about the wonders of a vegan lifestyle or the cruelty that they support with their current habits, and as much as we would all love to explain every aspect to each person who throws us a snarky comment, it’s also good to be prepared with a quick quip!
Remember: Laughter is the best medicine—and meat-eaters tend to need a lot of medicine! So use these liberally, and feel free to come up with some creative replies of your own and leave them in the comments section!
- Comments (9)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- FYI: Your Favorite Snack Is Probably Vegan
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!