Posted March 25, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
Yes! It’s true, people—there are vegan Doritos out on the market. I heard the rumors this past week, and when I was at the ole grocery store this weekend, buying my usual necessities, I spotted the allusive Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Needless to say, that bag was in my cart in the blink of an eye.
Basically all you need to know is the chips are delicious! As a former Cool Ranch Doritos addict (in my pre-vegan days, of course), these chips are sure to be my new addiction. I will be purchasing another bag in the near future, for sure. Yay for Doritos for making a vegan chip (however accidental that may have been!)!
And now, my roomie Jen and I would like to share with you our Doritos experience, in pictures:
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!