14 Reasons Why YOU Should Date a Meat-Eater
So he’s funny, cute, and tattooed, or she’s sweet, smart, and all around wonderful. Sounds like the perfect significant other, right? Oh, wait—your crush eats meat! Don’t give up just yet. Here are 14 reasons why YOU should date a meat-eater:
1. Everyone loves a challenge.
Don’t call it quits. Remember: You used to eat meat, too, so be patient with your crush and help him or her go vegan! Be sure to appreciate every little thing he or she does to help animals and make you happy.
2. It’s SUPER-cute when your honey knows your vegan Taco Bell order by heart.
More like Taco Bae!
3. Your heart melts when your date takes you to a vegan restaurant.
You used HappyCow? OMG, let’s have babies together!
4. You dream of adopting a pup together.
We’ll be doggie parents!
5. Veganizing your boo’s favorite foods is fun!
6. When your bae scans the menu before you do to make sure the restaurant has vegan options, it melts your heart.
It’s like you can see right through to my soul.
7. Getting snaps from your boo eating or buying vegan food when you’re not even there makes your day.
And I … will always love you, ooh!
8. When Blackfish is on the “Recently Watched” list on Netflix and you know you haven’t watched it in months, you know you’ve found your soul mate.
I love you just as much as I hate SeaWorld … so basically a ton!
9. You know you’ve found “The One” when your love triple-checks to make sure his or her new shoes aren’t made of animal skin.
10. After all that talking, your significant other wants to learn awesome vegan comebacks!
11. When he or she takes you to an animal sanctuary, it’s pretty much the most perfect date ever.
Nothing is more romantic than chillin’ with your boo and cute animals. Am I right, or am I RIGHT?!
12. Your sugar bear looks hot wearing an animal rights shirt.
Oh you fancy compassionate, huh?
13. When he or she agrees to go to a protest with you, it’s basically the biggest proof of love you could possibly imagine.
Leafleting and love!
14. It might take a week, three months, or a year, but sooner or later, your crush will come around and finally make the switch.
So don’t give up—it’ll happen! Just be sure to keep demonstrating how easy, tasty, and fun helping animals can be.