We Love Warped Tour & the Eco Initiative: Let's Vote for Them!
Oh my, there are so many reasons to love Warped Tour! In 2007 I had the opportunity to spend my entire summer on the tour and it was a hoot for sure! I got to meet some amazing people, saw some great bands, and I also got our tent more active with something called The Eco Initiative. You might have heard that name before or have seen the flags on tents, stickers on buses, people wearing the shirts, or even their tent…they are everywhere—just like the peta2 road warriors!
Check out the tent lurking in the background!
We want to help our friends out and we hope you want to do the same! The Warped Eco Initiative has made it to the FINALS for a $10,000 grant from Ideablob and we want to make sure they win!! They do an amazing job making the tour green(er) and with that loot I’m sure they could do even more amazing things! This is what you can do to help:
- Go to the “Warped Eco Initiative: Change is a Sound” Ideablob page
- Click the “Vote!” icon on the right hand side of the page
- If you do not have an Ideablob account, you need to register but it only takes a few worthwhile moments—really!
- Activate your account via an e-mail sent to your registered e-mail account
- Return back to the “Warped Eco Initiative: Change is a Sound” Ideablob page
- CLICK VOTE!!
- Post a comment on this blog and let us know if you helped!
Of course, recycling isn’t the only way to help clean things up! Our amazing road warriors have been spreading the word about the Meat’s Not Green campaign. Going vegan/vegetarian is an easy way to clean up this planet AND save animals!
Thanks to everyone that’s fighting to make a change!