- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4-6
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 2 cups white flour, preferably unbleached
- 3 Tbsp. sugar, preferably Sucanat
- 3 Tbsp. baking powder, preferably aluminum-free
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
• Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and sift together. Add the soy milk and oil and mix until smooth.
• Ladle the batter onto a hot pancake griddle and add frozen blueberries.
• Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until browned.
• Serve with fresh blueberries and your favorite syrup!
Still hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!