- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 Tbsp. seasoning
- Turn on your oven and heat it up to 350 degrees.
- Tear pieces off kale from the stem (about 1 inch pieces, or whatever you want), give them a good rinse, dry them off, and then place the kale on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil on the kale, then sprinkle some salt, and go nuts with the seasoning of your liking.
- Now pop the soon-to-be chips into the oven for about 10 minutes, and get your taste buds ready! Let them cool for a minute or so and then take a bite!