- Prep time: 2 mins
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Servings: 24 chocolates
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 12-oz. bag vegan chocolate chunks or chips (try Trader Joes or Enjoy Life brand!)
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- Nuts, sprinkles, peanut butter, dried fruit, or whatever other extra ingredients you want to add to customize your chocolates (optional)
- Heat a saucepan over low heat and add the chocolate chips and almond milk. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted, about 30 seconds. Be careful not to overcook it or it will burn.
- Mix your extra ingredients into the chocolate and pour into a heart-shaped mold. If you don't have a mold on hand, you can use an ice cube tray instead.
- Put into the freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates from the mold and enjoy. You can also wrap the chocolates to give as gifts!
These chocolates are great for a one-person, romantic-comedy movie marathon. Oh, c'mon! We've all been there, right? They're also perfect to give to your boyfriend, girlfriend, family members, and friends.