Police Officer Pepper Sprays Baby Squirrel
Posted April 13, 2011 by Ray Harkins
As a group of students screamed in horror and begged him to stop, a police officer in Mesquite, Texas, pepper-sprayed a tiny baby squirrel outside Kimbrough Middle School. The officer claimed to be worried that the squirrel had rabies, but animal control officers who cleaned up the squirrel before her releasing her said it was unlikely she had the disease.
The Mesquite Police Department says it is looking into the incident. Please take a moment to e-mail Derek Rohde, Chief of Police, and ask him to take disciplinary action against the officer whose cruel actions traumatized and set a horrible example for the students.
- Comments (14)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!