Street Teamer Does Her Homework!
Posted June 18, 2012 by peta2 staff
Have you worked on a school project to raise awareness about animal rights? Claudia, a peta2 Street Teamer, used peta2’s “homework help” page and peta2 stickers and leaflets to reach above and beyond this year to complete her senior project on industries that abuse and exploit animals for human entertainment!
Claudia invited me to watch her presentation at a local Los Angeles high school. She discussed several industries, including zoos, circuses, and marine parks such as SeaWorld, and why we should never visit them—and why we should let our friends and family know that animals aren’t here for our entertainment. Claudia did an awesome job—check it out:
What projects have you done to help animals? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Comments (2)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
- You'd Rather Do WHAT Than Go to SeaWorld?!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!