Top 8 Bangin' Booties
Posted January 29, 2013 by Sara Wirth
Everyone loves some booty—whether it’s on hot celebrities, ourselves, or even adorable sheep!
In the wool industry, some sheep have huge chunks of their skin and flesh cut from their backsides in a procedure called “mulesing” and often have parts of their body amputated during shearing. Pretty sick, right?
Luckily, there are tons of humane alternatives to wool out there, which don’t support cruelty. Check out some of our fave booties, which are sure to help you ditch wool:
- Comments (2)
- Should Lube Be Tested on Animals?!
- Why You Shouldn't Watch Westminster or Any Dog Show
- What The Year of the Monkey Means for the Future
- Celebs Fighting for Freedom for All
- Man Arrested for Hurling Alligator Into Wendy's Drive-Through
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!