Mission: Set Your Intentions to Help Animals
Are you familiar with the idea of setting your intentions? The practice is used to state what you intend to achieve through your actions, which can help you stay grounded and motivated. How do you intend to help animals? What actions can you take to achieve your overall goal of a more compassionate world for all living, feeling beings? Let’s set our intentions together. 💛
Setting your intentions is part of “Your Sign to Save Animals,” peta2’s mystical campaign filled with advocacy horoscopes, free oracle cards, and weekly missions based on zodiac signs. To complete this mission, we’re channeling the energy of water signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces and their key traits—being thoughtful, compassionate, and friend- and family-oriented.
Once you’ve reflected on your intentions to help animals, it’s time to write them down. 📝 Here’s what that could look like:
- As I go about my days, I’ll look for ways to support animals in my community.
- I’ll give my animal companions more love and attention every day.
- Whenever I feel scared to speak up for animals, I’ll remember what they’re going through, which will strengthen my resolve.
- In everyday conversations, I’ll look for ways to talk to my friends about how they can help animals.
Keep this list of intentions somewhere you’ll see it every day, like taped to your mirror, on your desk, or on your nightstand. This will remind you of your intentions to help animals every time you see it and make you feel grounded and connected to your purpose. You can even focus on these intentions during a meditation or yoga session!
Plus, your list of intentions can wake others up to the injustices facing animals and inspire them to set compassionate intentions of their own. To help your list reach as many others as possible, post it somewhere online, like on an IG story, a Reddit discussion, or a website like All Poetry or Wattpad. Share it with your besties to make the biggest impact you can.
For summoning your inner water sign strength to improve animals’ lives, you can earn 25 peta2 points from our Rewards Program. 🎉 Just follow these steps:
1. Write a list of your intentions to help animals and post it online.
2. Take a pic or screenshot of your post and submit it for 25 peta2 points. (Heads-up: You’ll only get points for taking this action once.)