1. You can’t imagine studying by yourself.
2. You know it’s time to STOP studying when you get THIS look.
3. You don’t have a purse, you have a “dog carrier.”
4. You know a dirty floor is a small price to pay for a really good hug.
5. You honestly don’t think dog slobber is gross.
6. Your “selfies” are NEVER just of you.
7. You feel weird if no one’s lurking around while you eat.
8. You’ve somehow managed to manipulate your friends into being as obsessed with your dog as you are.
9. You’ve made your dog’s face into a fabric pattern (crazy dog person level: EXPERT).
10. You feel actual anger when you hear that someone bought a dog from a breeder instead of adopting.
11. You spend more money on your dog’s seasonal outfits than your own.
12. You know that birthdays aren’t just for humans.
13. You’ve grown accustomed to having company in the bathroom.
14. You don’t really get the point of outings where you can’t take your dog.
15. You’d never dream of crating your dog.
16. You really don’t mind sitting on the floor so that they can have the couch.
17. You can’t sleep without a fuzzy butt in your face or a paw on your arm.
18. You think your dog is the most important “person” in the room and get confused when others don’t agree.
19. Loving your pup has made you a more thoughtful and compassionate person.
Now share with all your dog-obsessed friends!