Al Pastor Tacos
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. tempeh or Gardein Beefless Tips, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/4 cup mild green salsa
- 6 corn tortillas
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sauté the bell pepper, onion, and tempeh in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the green salsa and cook for another 5 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet until soft and pliable, then transfer to a plate.
- Fill with the sautéed veggies and tempeh. Drizzle with the lime juice and top with the cilantro and avocado slices.