BBQ Jackfruit Tacos
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 10-oz. can jackfruit in water or brine (NOT IN SYRUP), drained, rinsed, and halved
- Vegan BBQ sauce, to taste (we used Annie's brand)
- 1 handful kale
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tortillas
• Sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
• Add the jackfruit and BBQ sauce and stir. (The jackfruit will absorb the sauce, so be generous as you pour.)
• Cook the kale in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain. Season with salt and pepper.
• Voilà! Now just assemble the tacos and enjoy!