Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Slice the banana into 1/4-inch slices. Add a dollop of peanut butter to one banana slice, then top with another slice. Secure with a toothpick, then repeat with the remaining banana slices.
2. Freeze the banana bites until firm (at least 1 hour).
3. Pour the chocolate chips into a mug and cook in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir. Repeat until the chocolate is melted.
4. Remove the banana bites from the freezer and dip each in the melted chocolate to coat.
5. Freeze again until solid (at least 1 hour). Eat!