Classic Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs
- 4 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. vegan ground beef (try Lightlife brand)
- 4 cups vegan marinara sauce
- Parsley or cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Vegan parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook the noodles according to the package directions, then strain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Roll the vegan ground beef into 1/2-inch balls and cook in the olive oil, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place the noodles on a plate and top with the marinara sauce, “meatballs,” parsley, and vegan parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
When it comes to vegan cooking recipes for beginners, it doesn’t get much easier than pasta. I mean, noodles are cheap and easy to make, and you don’t even need to be Italian to be able to appreciate a big ol’ plate of spaghetti and vegan meatballs. Ciao!
Want to show your family that they can still enjoy a home-cooked meal with a vegan twist? Razzle and dazzle ’em with this classic recipe, and you’ll have them saying “Grazie!” in no time.