Cranberry–‘Cream Cheese’ Crostini
- 1 baguette
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven broiler to 450°F.
- Slice the baguette on the bias into 12 pieces. Brush the olive oil onto both sides of each slice, then place on a baking sheet. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until crispy and beginning to brown around the edges.
- Mix the vegan cream cheese and chopped cranberries in a small bowl until just combined.
- When the bread has cooled slightly, top each slice with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
Looking for something a little more festive than chips and dip to dazzle your friends at that upcoming holiday party? Well, friends, look no further than this super-tasty and ridiculously easy recipe!