- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Combine the cucumber, jalapeño, white onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice (to get the most juice out of a lime, roll on a hard surface before cutting in half) and season with the cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- Refrigerate before serving!
Cucumber salsa adds a delicious freshness to Mexican food favorites! The crisp, cool cucumber paired with a spicy jalapeño is perfect with chips or even on top of tacos. Our favorite way to eat this at home is straight out of the bowl! 😉