- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (try Trader Joe's)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 popsicle sticks or chopsticks
- 2 green apples
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine the vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 50 percent (or medium) power for 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted.
- Push a popsicle stick into each apple and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Immediately roll in the pomegranate seeds. Set aside until the chocolate has hardened.
Makes 2 servings