Vegan Meatball Sub
- 1 pkg. Lightlife's Gimme Lean Ground Sausage
- 1 jar pizza/marinara sauce
- 1 pkg. vegan rolls
- 1 pkg. vegan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Get the sausage out of the tube, and start making meatballs. Make them as big as you want, and add any seasoning that you fancy.
- Have a non-stick pan ready with a little oil, and have the heat at med-low.
- With tongs, place the meatballs in the pan carefully. Move them around every minute or so, and you’ll know they’re done once each side is brown.
- While those are wrapping up, in a separate pan warm up your sauce on low heat for about five minutes.
- Once the sausage is done, welcome them with a paper towel or something to wipe off some of the oil.
- Place the meatballs on the bread (toasted if you would like), and follow that up with some sauce.
- Add the vegan cheese on top and chow down!