- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (try Trader Joe's brand!)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 mini candy cane, crushed, for garnish (optional)
• Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
• Bring the coconut milk to a simmer in a small pot. Allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
• Add the coconut oil and stir until melted.
• Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
• Remove from heat, then continue stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
• Add the vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
• Pour into the baking dish, garnish with the candy cane, and freeze for at least 30 minutes.