Garlicky ‘Witch Fingers’
- 1 can prepared pizza dough, rolled out
- Handful almonds
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter or margarine, melted
- Garlic powder, to taste (also for protection from vampires!)
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
• Cut the pizza dough into strips and roll each into a rounded finger-like shape.
• Press an almond onto one end of each piece of dough—this is going to be the “fingernail”—then use a paring knife to make lines in the dough to resemble knuckles.
• Brush a light coat of the vegan butter onto the “witch fingers” and sprinkle with garlic powder.
• Bake according to the directions on the label.
• Dip in “bloody” marinara sauce and enjoy!
Makes 5 servings