Giant Pizza Pocket
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheese (we used Daiya brand)
- 1 can prepared pizza dough, rolled out
- 1/2 pkg. vegan pepperoni (we ♥ Tofurky brand)
• Preheat the oven to 375°F.
• Mix the marinara sauce and vegan cheese together in a bowl. Spread over half of the pizza dough.
• Place the pepperoni over the sauce and cheese, then fold the other half of the dough over top. Press the edges together with a fork to seal.
• Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes 2 servings