Green Tofu Salsa Enchiladas
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 block extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into strips
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chipotle adobo sauce (optional)
- 6 yellow corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup mild green salsa
- 1 Tbsp. vegan sour cream (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan cheese (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sliced onions, tofu, garlic, cumin, and salt. If you’re using the chipotle adobo sauce, you want to add it now. Let it cook for 5 minutes, or until the tofu is slightly golden.
- Warm your tortillas on a separate pan or in the microwave—that way, they’re easier to work with. Place a tortilla on a plate and fill with 3 tablespoonfuls of the tofu mixture. Roll the tortilla with the filling and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat the green salsa and pour over the enchiladas. You can top these with vegan sour cream or vegan cheese! Enjoy!
Makes 6 tortillas