Layered Bean Dip
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 can black olives, chopped or diced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- some salt, to taste
- some pepper, to taste
- some onion powder, to taste
- Open the can of beans and spread them in a layer on a plate. Stick this in the microwave until it’s warm (less than 30 seconds).
- Scoop out the desired amount of avocado into a bowl, then mash up with a fork and season to taste with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Add this as the next layer on top of the beans.
- Chop up the tomato and green onions. Add the chopped tomato in a layer next (you can also use salsa if you’re feeling extra lazy).
- Top off the dip with green onions and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!