PB ‘n’ Crème Puffers
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed and cut into 6 pieces (Pepperidge Farm makes vegan ones!)
- 1/2 cup coconut whipped cream (we like So Delicious CocoWhip)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
• Bake the puff pastry pieces according to the package instructions.
• Once cooled, split each piece in half by lifting off the top.
• Combine the coconut whipped cream and the peanut butter in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
• Spread 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a puff pastry, sprinkle with vegan chocolate chips, place another puff pastry on top, and repeat, stacking ’em as high as you want.
Tip: No CocoWhip? No problem! Leave a can of unopened coconut milk in the fridge overnight. When you’re ready to use it, open it and remove the layer of cream from the top. : )