Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 serving's worth prepared vegan pancake batter (try Birch Benders)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- Optional topping: vegan whipped cream or butter
- Stir the pumpkin pie spice into the vegan pancake batter.
- Warm an oiled pan over medium-low heat then pour in half of the batter, flipping after a few minutes to cook both sides. Transfer to a plate then repeat with the remaining batter.
- In a bowl, add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Stir well and set aside to thicken.
- Spread the icing over the pancakes and top with whipped cream, if using.