Ramen Noodle Slider
- 1 pkg. vegan ramen (we used Nissin's Oriental Flavor Top Ramen)
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. vegan mayo (try Vegenaise)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 veggie burger (try Beyond Meat's Beast Burger)
• Cook the noodles according to the package directions (seasoning optional), then drain and divide into two ramekins or similar-sized cups. (You can place a can of soda on top to weigh the ramen patties down.) Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
• Mix together the Sriracha, ketchup, and vegan mayo for some saucy goodness. Set aside.
• Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and add the ramen patties. Using a pair of tongs to flip, cook until evenly crisp on both sides. Move around as little as possible to keep the shape. Remove from the heat and set aside.
• In the same pan, cook the veggie burger according to the package directions.
• Assemble your sammie and enjoy!