Seven-Layer Mexican Dip
- 1 8-oz. pkg. vegan cream cheese
- Vegan taco seasoning mix, to taste
- 1/2 15.5-oz. can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- Mix the cream cheese and taco seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Spread onto the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or other dish.
- Layer the beans, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, vegan cheese, and onions over the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Looking for the perfect game-day dip to snack on? This recipe is for you! Our seven-layer dip (yep, seven layers) is delicious and super-easy to make—oh, and it’s a total crowd pleaser. Seriously, it’s so good that you won’t even mind if your favorite team loses (OK, maybe you’ll mind a little).