Split Pea Soup
- 1 bag split peas
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 vegetarian bouillon cube
- 6 to 7 cups water
- 1 tsp. marjoram
- few dashes liquid smoke (optional)
- some salt and pepper, to taste
- Grab a large pot and combine all ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for approximately 45 to 50 minutes, until you have your desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Eat up!