- 1 8-oz. pkg. whole button mushrooms, rinsed and stemmed
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained, not pressed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 5-oz. can black olives, sliced
- Sriracha or hot sauce, for decoration (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Purée the tofu, garlic, lemon juice, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor until smooth. Place the mixture into a piping bag or a large sandwich bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe the mixture into each mushroom cap, filling to the top. Place an olive slice on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the mushroom caps start to wrinkle.
- Drizzle with Sriracha (or your fav hot sauce) for a spooky touch!