60 Second Tofu Scramble
- 1/2 block firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup your fave veggies ('shrooms and spinach, all the way)
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- Seasonings, to taste (I used garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper)
1. Crumble the tofu through your fingers into a microwave-safe mug.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
3. Do a taste test: Do you want more spice, color, or cheesy goodness? If so, add more spices for a kick, turmeric for color, and nutritional yeast for a cheesier flavor.
4. Nuke the mug in the microwave for 60 seconds and consume. Booyah!