Sweet ‘n Savory Breakfast Bomber
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- ½ cup vegan Thousand Island dressing (try Follow Your Heart brand!)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 frozen Gardein vegan beefless burgers
- Oil for frying
- 1 bag Daiya vegan cheddar shreds
- 1–2 Tbsp. vegan butter (Earth Balance works great!)
- 4 whole-grain English muffins, halved
1. Mix the Sriracha, Thousand Island dressing, and maple syrup.
2. In a large pan, fry up the frozen burgers in some oil. When piping hot, put a sizable handful of Daiya cheese on each one. Turn off the heat and cover to allow ample time for melting.
3. Meanwhile, fire up another large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoonful or two of vegan butter to the pan. Once melted and bubbling, add the English muffins face down and let fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Flip the muffins, place a burger on each muffin, add the Sriracha mixture, and cover with the other half of the muffin.
5. Flip to brown the other side of your fantastic sandwich for 30 more seconds.