- 1 lb Extra-firm tofu, pressed and drained
- 10 Plum tomatoes, left whole
- 1 can Pineapple chunks
- 1 Orange bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Yellow squash, sliced thickly
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced thinly (definitely optional—this adds a lot of heat!)
- 1 Peach, cut into sixths
- 1 Red onion, cut into six moons, with each moon separated into thirds
- 10 Mushrooms, left whole (I used Cremini)
- 1 jar Teriyaki marinade sauce (a little thicker than regular teriyaki sauce, generally)
- 1 package Skewers
- Grab your tofu and cut it into large chunks. Grab a plate and pour a bunch of the teriyaki marinade on it, then grab each chunk of tofu and rub it in the sauce, until all sides are coated. Let sit in the sauce as you coat the other tofu chunks. Pour a little more teriyaki sauce on the top and allow to sit for about 30 minutes (or more, if time is on your side!).
- Next up, put all of your veggies and fruits into a bowl and toss them with more of the teriyaki marinade.
- Now you’ll want to grab your skewers (if using wooden ones, soak them in water for 20 minutes first) and thread with your fave veggie, fruit, and tofu combinations. Repeat until you run out of ingredients (or skewers!).
- Fire up your grill (whichever one you choose to use), and toss those bad boys on the grill, turning as necessary, until cooked through. Allow to cool a bit, then devour.