Exclamation Point Eggless Salad!
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup relish
- 2 to 3 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced bread, toasted
- Lettuce, tomato, and onion (optional)
• Place the tofu in a bowl and mash with a fork.
• Add the remaining ingredients (except the bread) and mix well.
• Spread some of the mixture on a slice of bread, add your favorite sandwich toppings, then place another slice of bread on top. Repeat. Enjoy!
Want more recipes like this? Check out PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook. This cookbook is perfect for students (or anyone!) who want quick ‘n’ easy, tasty recipes that are hassle-free and also 100 percent animal-free.