Vegan Chorizo and Potato Tacos
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. vegan chorizo (we like Soyrizo brand)
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 bag frozen diced hash brown potatoes, defrosted (try Ore-Ida brand)
- 1/2 can (or 4 oz.) puréed tomatoes
- 12 small corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the vegan chorizo, onion, and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the chorizo is slightly crispy and the onions have softened.
- Add the diced potatoes and continue cooking, stirring often, until the potatoes begin to brown, about another 5 minutes.
- Add the puréed tomatoes, then cover and cook for about 3 to 5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each tortilla with the vegan chorizo and potato mixture and enjoy!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!