Vegan Red Enchiladas
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 4 pieces vegan chicken, sliced into strips (try Gardein's Chick'n Scallopini)
- 1 8-oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, and vegan chicken. Let it cook for 5 minutes, or until the vegan chicken is slightly golden.
- Heat the enchilada sauce in a separate saucepan. Being careful, dip each tortilla into the sauce until both sides are coated and the tortilla has softened up a bit.
- Place a tortilla on a plate, fill with 3 tablespoonfuls of the vegan chicken mixture, and roll up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. You can top these with vegan sour cream or guacamole. Enjoy!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!