Bahama Breeze Island Grille has elevated its dining experience to new heights. That’s right—it has plenty of vegan and veganizable options!
Established by restaurant company Darden—which is known for running other vegan-friendly restaurants, such as Olive Garden and Yard House—Bahama Breeze is making a seriously positive impact on eating out. The chain’s Caribbean-inspired menu is yet more proof that you don’t have to skimp on incredible flavor when eating with compassion.
In addition to dishes that are specifically made vegan, many others can easily be prepared without meat, eggs, or dairy foods.
The chain is spreading far and wide, too: With 38 locations in 15 different states, this restaurant is making vegan dining even easier! From appetizers to entrées, Bahama Breeze has got all your needs covered.
Dig in to peta2’s guide to eating vegan at this welcoming restaurant:
Vegan Menu Items
Note: Vegan menu items are made using vegan ingredients. Bahama Breeze uses communal cooking equipment, fryers, and prep areas for all dishes.
Bahama Breeze House Salad: Cucumber ribbons and pumpkin seeds drizzled with island vinaigrette. . . . #Capecoral #Florida #Floridafood #floridafoodie #capecoralfood #instasushi #food #fitfood #foodie #healthyfoodie #healthy #freshfood #foodlover #ilovefood #yummy #yum #getinmybelly #awesomesalad #salad #greenstuff #bahamabreeze
Appetizers/Small Plates/Side Salads
- Chips ‘N Vine Ripened Salsa
- Guac ‘N Chips
- House Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Bowtie Pasta with Tomato Sauce: Order an adult portion of the kid’s entrée.
Kid’s Vegan Entrée
Bowtie Pasta with Tomato Sauce
- French Fries
- Fried Sweet Plantains
- White Rice
- Green Beans
- Jicama-Mango Slaw
- Fresh Fruit with Mango Sorbet
- Vine-Ripened Tomato Salad
- Steamed or Sautéed Assorted Fresh Vegetables
- Guava BBQ Sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Vine-Ripened Tomato Salsa
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Tomato Sauce
- Jerk BBQ Sauce
- Cuban Bread
- Naan Bread
- Flour Tortillas
- Flatbread Crisps
- Tortilla Chips
- Plantain Chips
Fresh Fruit with Mango Sorbet
Veganizable Menu Items
- Broccoli: Ask for no butter.
- BBQ Black Bean Burger: Ask for no bun or cheese. Combine with a House Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Jackfruit Tacos: Ask for no Sriracha aioli.
- Grilled Chicken & Tropical Fruit on Mixed Greens with Island Vinaigrette: Ask for no chicken, cheese, candied almonds, or Island Vinaigrette. Request Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Grilled Salmon & Mixed Greens on a Tostada with Island Vinaigrette: Ask for no salmon, cheese, or Island Vinaigrette. Request Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad: Ask for no chicken, cheese, eggs, or bacon. Request Balsamic Vinaigrette.