Good news, America! There are tons of vegan options at your local DD. And starting Monday, ALL locations will offer almond milk. ?
Lookin’ to grab some grub while you get your caffeine fix? We’ve got your back. Check out these vegan options:
- Bagels: Cinnamon Raisin, Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Twist, Everything, Garlic, Onion, Plain, Poppy Seed, Salt, and Sesame
- Hash Browns
- English Muffin
- French Roll
- Pretzel Twist
Tons of Dunkin’ drinks can be made vegan simply be getting almond milk and no whip! Check it out:
- Coffee (in the Blueberry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Mocha, Peppermint Raspberry, and Toasted Almond flavors)
- Hot or Iced Latte (with almond milk)
- Peppermint Mocha Latte (with almond milk)
- Turbo Shot
Coffee not your style? These drinks were made for you:
- Coolatta (in the Frozen Arnold Palmer, Mango Passion Fruit, Minute Maid Orange, and Strawberry flavors)
- Teas (hot or iced in the Blueberry, Raspberry, Earl Grey, Green, Peach, and Sweet flavors)
Dunkin’ Donuts doesn’t currently offer any vegan donuts, but there are a lot of places that do! If you’re feeling more DIY, we even have a recipe to make your own vegan donut. The egg and dairy industries cause extreme suffering to chickens and cows and harm the environment, but you don’t have to give up tasty treats to save animals and the planet.