2. Shea Moisture products give you life.
3. Your vegan fairy godmother is Erykah Badu.
4. You wish that you could be BFFs with vegan Jhené Aiko.
5. You dab on the vegan haters.
6. When you meet another black vegan, you’re like
7. You can’t stop talking about the connection between animal rights and civil rights. “One Struggle, One Fight”!
8. You know about food injustice, so now you fight for your fam to eat better.
9. Coconut oil is life. You use it every day: on your face, knees, and scalp and in smoothies—the list goes on!
10. You’ve successfully learned how to navigate a food desert.
11. You shared peta2’s #BlackVeganProud
12.You bring vegan collard greens to potlucks.
13. You break out in dance when you learn that a black actor in one of your favorite shows is vegan.
14. You may or may not have a crush on @badassvegan.
TAG ANYONE TO SHOW PLANTS HAVE POWER ??? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• So this is a combo of a #fbf and #flexfriday even though Charlie ( the cow ?)is the one that is really flexing lol. I know it is hard to tell but Charlie is taller than me and I am a legit 6'6"… and last time I checked, cows only eat plants ?… so why I guess there is no need to eat the middle man or in this case cow ?. Much love to @cedarrowfs for allowing me on there lovely sanctuary and to @vegan_eh for the photo and @torontopigsave for bringing me?
15. You know who this dude is:
“I got beans, greens … you name it!”
I don’t know about you, but I’m guilty of most of the things on this list. (I use coconut oil religiously and have perfected cooking greens.) There’s so much to enjoy about a vegan lifestyle! How many of the things in this list can you relate to? Let us know at @peta2 on Twitter—just use the hashtag #BlackVeganProud.