Fall is finally here, and everyone knows that the best way to celebrate is to overwhelm ourselves with pumpkin spice (PS) galore! The most important PS essential would, of course, be the latte. ☕
Worried that you won’t be able to find a vegan version? Well, worry no more, because we’ve put together an all-inclusive guide for y’all on where to find vegan PS drinks!
If you happen to have a Peet’s Coffee & Tea in your area, you MUST pay it a visit. This is THE place to be for vegan PS goodness. Peet’s offers the following options:
- Pumpkin Latte
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Mocha
- Pumpkin Javiva (Ask for the “Reduced Calorie, Dairy Free” version.)
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
Peet’s even carries vegan whipped cream. Plus, you can choose between almond, soy, and coconut milk.
View this post on Instagram
What are these? On the left is a dark chocolate pumpkin spice mocha, and on the right is a pumpkin spice latte – both vegan, both with soy milk, both with whipped coconut cream. That's right – Peet's Coffee has vegan cocoa, vegan pumpkin spice, and vegan whipped cream. Hell yes. #pumpkinspicelatte #veganpumpkinspicelatte #neverstarbucks #peetscoffee #veganmocha #veganpumpkinmocha #veganwhippedcream #veganfoodshare #vegansofinstagram #whatvegansdrink
Hit up your local grocery for one of these goodies.
- So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk
- Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Silk Pumpkin Spice
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Beversage
- The Republic of Tea Pumpkin Spice Black Tea
- Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Celestial Seasonings Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Black Tea
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Archer Farms (Target brand) Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Green Mountain Seasonal Selections Pumpkin Spice
View this post on Instagram
Waking up to weather in the 60’s in Florida means there will be many posts about how perfect this weather is. Oh…and boots and scarves and boots and scarves. ?? While I’m over here having a basic morning. ??♀️? ????????????? #fallinflorida #itsfallyall #lovefallweather #allthepumpkin #pumpkineverthing #pumpkinspice #pumpkinspicecoffee #basic #boots #scarves #thisweather #pumpkinspicelife #sarcasmatitsfinest And yes @cjs_world, I have now begun to love and grow addicted to this @califiafarms pumpkin spice creamer. Ugh. Why did I have to try it more than once?! ??
If you’re a part of the 21-and-over crowd, try these gems:
- Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- Rogue Pumpkin Patch Ale (non-cask)
- Samuel Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Make Your Own PS Latte
Let’s be real: Homemade is always the most delicious. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your favorite book and a snuggly kitty.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 1/2 cups nondairy milk
2 Tbsp. nondairy creamer
2 Tbsp. canned pumpkin
1 Tbsp. agave nectar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice + more, for garnish
Instant coffee granules equivalent to 1 serving size
Cinnamon, for garnish
Nutmeg, for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the nondairy milk and creamer and the canned pumpkin until the mixture begins to steam.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the agave nectar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and instant coffee and whisk well.
- Transfer to a mug and garnish with the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Makes 1 pumpkin spice latte