Alicia Silverstone Bares All to UCLA Students
Posted November 23, 2011 by Paige Snyder
What did I do on Monday? I hung out with Alicia Silverstone—NBD. (I love my job.)
You might know her as Cher from the hit movie Clueless, the author of The Kind Diet, and an advocate for animals, but this week, she opened her heart to students at UCLA, sharing the story of her personal journey to becoming vegan. Alicia confessed that her vegan lifestyle helps with her allergies and with her efforts to keep a fit body and clear skin and that it makes her just an all around better person.
Alicia says, “Being vegan truly is the secret to my life’s joy and peace,” and with yummy options like the seared seitan roast, garlic roasted mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, mixed-greens salad, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cheesecake (Thanksvegan, anyone?!) that Native Foods served at the event, there is no reason not to be vegan.
Join Alicia and the millions of others who are living “the kind life“—go vegan!
- Comments (5)
- WATCH: NFL Star Braves Freezing Cold to Help Dogs
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 9 Reasons to ♥ Bob Barker
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- The Vamps' James McVey Teams Up With Rescued Cats to Save Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!