Bloody clothes, Peaches, and Phish, oh my!
Posted June 28, 2004 by Rachelle Owen
If you didn’t notice the biggest button on the front page of PETA2.com, we’re giving you all a chance to win one of three exciting prize packs from Simple Plan and Role Model clothing, including a blood-soaked item taken straight from the anti-fur photo shoot they did for PETA2.
Remember last week when we told you about the all new Peaches feature? Well, it appears it caught the attention of more than just Street Teamers. MTV News even picked up the scoop!
Check out this photo of Mike from Phish modeling the Don’t Eat Guyute sticker.
Don’t you just love Phish?
- Comments (2)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!