Cute Overload: Carrie Underwood and Puppies
Posted January 10, 2014 by Megan Rondeau
If you told me I could never sing again, I’d say that was horrible, but it’s not my life. If you told me I could never be around animals again, I would just die.
Carrie Underwood and shelter puppies?! It’s almost too cute to handle.
The vegan country star is an outspoken animal advocate who has adopted dogs of her own, and this week, she spent some time volunteering at a local animal shelter and giving lots of hugs and love to puppies in need of new homes.
What better way to kick off the new year—and get started on those resolutions!—than by volunteering to help animals? Shelters all around the country need caring cuties like YOU to help keep their facilities clean, comfort animals, take dogs on walks, donate supplies, and more. Channel your inner Underwood and start making a difference for animals today!
Tags: Companion Animals
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Shocking Excuses People Make for Abandoning Their Animals
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!