DIY Almond Milk
Posted October 12, 2011 by peta2 staff
I love everything DIY. Making things from scratch makes me feel like a badass, and I like having complete control over what goes into my food and beverages. It sure beats accidentally consuming something with Silly Putty–like stuff or poop in it—just sayin’.
Today’s recipe, which is provided by the one and only chef extraordinaire The Vegan Zombie, is so easy peasy and delicious that you’ll want to do a happy dance after trying it. Ladies and germs, get ready to whip up a batch of heavenly homemade almond milk—YUMZ to the yumth degree!
- Comments (3)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!