Do You RSS?
Posted December 20, 2006 by Marta Holmberg
For those of you who aren’t quite so tech-savvy, RSS (or Really Simple Syndication) is a Web feed format that allows you to stay up-to-date on news, blogs, and other content without having to click on anything. Using RSS feeds, you can bring the latest headlines from your favorite sites straight to your Google, Yahoo, or other homepage.
Now that we’re all up to speed … add peta2’s RSS feeds to your homepage! Click on the buttons below to add the feed for the peta2 blog to your homepage. Once you do, you’ll see the latest blog entries whenever you open your Web browser.
Technology is wonderful, dontcha think? You can also subscribe to RSS feeds for peta2.com, PETA’s action alerts and news releases, and more—click here if you’re interested.
- Comments (1)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!