Free Stuff Friday: Vegan Chocolate for Mom!
Mother’s Dayis May 11th, and it’s time to sing the praises of moms everywhere. Here are some facts about animal moms that are too amazing to keep to myself:
- Mother pigs have been known to sing to their piglets during feeding
- Cow moms take turns babysitting for each other
- Mama cows have been known to jump fences and travel for miles looking for their calf if they are separated
- Fish moms use their mouths to hide their babies from harm
- Elephant moms maintain constant touch with their children, never allowing them to stray too far
- Chickens “talk” to their chicks before they hatch
One way to show your mom (and animal moms everywhere) some love this Mother’s Day is to give her PETA’s Mother’s Day chocolate gift box!
This is some fine vegan Belgian chocolate: 4 sheets of nut chocolate (2 dark almond sheets, 1 vegan milk almond sheet, and 1 vegan milk pecan sheet), 6 assorted nut chocolate clusters, and 2 peanut butter cups—all topped off with another 21 mixed créme and solid chocolate pieces. This is seriously making my mouth water.
Want to give your mom one of these without paying a dime? One winner will be able to do just that! To win, comment below with why your animal-loving mom deserves this amazing gift!
This contest ends May 2, 2008 and the winner will be chosen and notified the same day!
Also by commenting, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
PS – I really don’t know how anyone could do this to animals when we know these remarkable things about them.